Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Which part of me look like a guy?



yplkuching: who bull u
headhunter: huhuhuhu
foosi: ding dong~
headhunter: owh.. he bully me owh
yplkuching: wahaaa
yplkuching: you will remember me
yplkuching: dun worry it will be better than gay rumours
headhunter: hahaha.. im straight ok.. hehehe.. not gay as the others rumours
yplkuching: no lar u r headhunter how come you scare
headhunter: gosh.. sound scary...
yplkuching: for me to know for you to find out
headhunter: why okie dokie.. not understand.. hehehe
yplkuching: really motivate me
yplkuching: after u wrote ok dokie bro
This few days I was up loading my photo at the photoborneo website.
First I up loaded the modeling pic and I wrote the discription as " modeling shooting workshop with Jonathan learning facial expression".
Ok... then I uploaded silhoutte-Kuching a different kind of kuching.
This post attract a lot of critic..... so at the end we become friend and they invite me for gathering....
Well the interesting part is ..... they think I am a guy... And the worst is they think I'm a gay... Oh my God......

No comments: