Friday, May 22, 2009

Angel- Beverley Mitchell


Have you ever met an angel

Whose smile is like the sun

Whose laugh is like a melody

That reaches everyone

Have you ever hugged an angel

Swept up in their embrace

And swear there's nothing in this world

That makes you feel that way


Chorus:Have you ever really loved an angel

Once you have you'll never be the same again

Have you ever had to let go of an angel

Say goodbye, let 'em fly, my angel, my best friend

Have you felt the strenght of an angel

When you need it the most

Lifted by those gentle wings

You know you're not alone

Every now and then I feel the peace inside

Wherever life may take me, I'm guided by the light


CHORUSCause I have really loved an angel

How could I ever be the same

Cause I have had to let go of my angel

Say goodbye, let 'em fly, my angel, my best friend

No comments: