Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Death


Death….. when we come across this word, people will always scared or does not like to mention about it. My current job gives me a chance to see “life” & “death”. Most of the time I will witness new life coming in to this world, as usual both parents are in joy and happy about the new life coming into the family. Sometime I also have a chance to witness death.


Everyone sometimes feels fear at the though of dying. Some people dun have a choice to live if there is accident happen. This teach me a lesson that we can’t control our death or live, we just need to be content and be happy of what we have, coz we would not know what will happen next.
This job really changes my perspective about life, anger, disappointment, gratitude, attitude and perception on things that come along once life. No matter what happen we need to give thanks to God that we still alive and should not be defeated by the bad time in life because only faith in God can remove all the fear, this include death. We should treasure whatever I have now before it’s too late. WHY SHOULD A PERSON LIVE IN DARK PASS IF ONCE HAS A CHOICE TO LIVE IN PRESENT? BE STRONG AND WALK THOUGHT IT….

No comments: