Thursday, May 7, 2009

Confession of Shopaholic Under control




Ok….. for this two week I’m bit over pamper myself. I bought a pair of sunglasses and today I just bought a pair of Tissot watch. I know….. should not spend that much.


For the pass 15 years, I had been use the same watch. It means a lot to me until I murder the watch few weeks ago. The watch that I used to have is a gift from my close friend when I was in form two secondary school. Although it is not a real Rolex but it means more than a real one.


When we are in secondary our pocket money is only RM0.50 a day. Sometime we dun even have pocket money. During that time the watch cost RM32.90. It was really a big some of money to us. But she bought it for me as my birthday gift. I never wanted to buy another watch because she spends all her pocket money for my birthday gift.


Until last few weeks I forgot to take off the watch when I do my diving. I had just murder the watch. I can’t save it. I’m sorry my friend and thanks for your long service. You are really a great watch because you had being alive for the pass 15 years. You are better than a real Rolex. Rest well my dear watch.

No comments: