Thursday, April 30, 2009

Part 1: Photo Workshop with Jonathan

Finally my photo session with Jonathan ended. It was fun and challenging session. As I expected he is looking for a perfect shoot from me. The hardest part is “my soul”. For this shoot we are looking into my facial expression. I was facing two major problems apart from my body size. First problem was my eyes and the second was my mouth. Both of these two features will effects the quality of the picture. After hundreds of shooting, only 4 photos came out nicely and only one photo is perfect in the way of lighting, facial expression and movement.

I love shooting photo regardless is a portrait or landscaping and do modeling simply because photo never lies. From a photo you can see a person “soul” . This “soul” is not only referring to the model feeling but also the photographer.

Technically I do not know how to put it in word. But you can see a person from the photo or any art work. That is their inner world. Just like you can "see" a person from the photo. Wait and see my "soul" coming up next week.
Cheers....

No comments: