Friday, April 24, 2009

Photos









It has been years I did not do modeling. When I was young I never thought that camera love me that much. I think at that point of time I was just a fat girl with very low self esteem. Until I did my first photo shot when I was 18 years old. Almost every year I will did a least one photo shot in studio. For the past, I work closely with different photographers and make up artist. I had tried any different shot before, untill today I still think Jonathan is the best photographers in town if I would compare his shooting skills with others.


Besides him, another new photographer that I highly give credit to is Shenyeo. A new gifted freelance photographer. When I started to explore the world of camera, Jonathan is my Guru. From my experience, nothing can hide infornt of the camera, exspecially Shenyeo's camera.


Camera and photo never lie. For the last two projects with Jonathan, he was complaining about my "eye" and my performance. He said that my eye seem to be very "hard". I guess what he is trying to said was, I dun have "soul" in my eye---- which mean I had lost the feeling and myself infornt of the camera.


For the next two weeks, I will going to have my photo shooting with both of them. In door shooting with Jonathan and outdoor shooting with Shenyeo.


This will be a big challenge for me because my size had increased.... and I have to find my "soul". I gotta find my soul and confident back in order to have "me" in the photo.


I'm so chill yet nervous about the photo shoot because the photo will reflex me.


This morning Shen asked me what do I want in the photo? I told him he need to find Poh Ling in the photo.

Well, wait and see if Poh Ling is back...........

No comments: